I am travelling outside my home service area and am having difficult making a call. What can i do?
- If you do encounter trouble, you can contact your service provider for further assistance.I am traveling outside my home service area and am having difficulty making a call. What can I do?
How do I take a screenshot on my device?
- Some devices use the volume up button instead of the volume down button to take a screenshot
My phone is running slow and/or is telling me the internal storage is running low.
- You may try performing a factory data reset on your device to erase all contents on your device and have it running like new.
My internet, picture messaging (MMS), and GPS is not working.
- Only your service provider has access to the correct APN settings.
- Be sure to set APN Type as default,mms,wap for AT&T (and AT&T based carriers) or default,mms,supl for T-Mobile (and T-Mobile based carriers). For all other carriers please ask your service provider what the proper APN type setting may be.
- Be sure you have Data enabled turned on by going to Settings > More… > Mobile Networks > Data enabled and ensuring that Data enabled is checked.
My wireless phone won't turn on.
- Remove the battery, try re-charging the battery, and re-insert.
- If you are using a car charger, check the cable connection.
I can't make or receive calls
- Make sure you push the SEND (green) button.
- Check if the NO SERVICE indicator is lit.
- Check the battery strength indicator.
I am unable to use a particular calling feature.
My phone is locked. How do I unlock it?
- Most wireless phones can have a 4-digit unlock code or pattern that was programmed by you when you were setting up the security settings for your device. The default passcode is usually 1122, 1234, 1111, 2222, or 0000.
My speaker phone doesn't work (available on select phone models).
-Try removing and reinserting your battery.
I get a busy signal when I try to make my call
-Check with your service provider to make sure your account is able to make calls
-If dialing an international call, make sure you dialed 011 and the correct country code.
You should also contact your service provider to make sure that you are allowed to make international long distance calls from your device.
I hear a lot of static while using my phone indoors.
-If the issue persists, please contact your service provider to make sure that it is not an issue with the network. If it is not an issue with your service provider, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
My phone's ROAM indicator is lit. Why?
I am unable to dial a long-distance call.
My phone was lost or stolen. What should i do?
- Here is a tip to help prevent theft:
Use your phone's security lock option to prevent unauthorized use of your phone. Until the unlock code is entered into the phone, a "locked" phone will not operate.
Protect sensitive documents containing your account information, wireless telephone number and your phone's IMEI.
I forgot the pattern/unlock code for my device and I am locked out.
- If you cannot gain access to your device’s Gmail account, please contact us at email@example.com to have your device serviced or instructions on resetting your device.
How do I perform a factory data reset on my device?
- For Android devices running version 4.0 and above go to Settings > Back up & Reset > Factory data reset
- For feature phones go to Menu > Settings > Reset to factory settingsdepending on your device it may ask you to enter a code. Please try 0000, 1111, 2222, 1122, or 1234.
My battery life is not lasting me as long as it used to.
1. Low signal strength will result in lower battery life.
2. Using your devices radio for calling and internet for long periods of time will result in lower battery life.
3. Having your screen brightness at maximum and having your screen timeout for more than one minute will result in lower battery life.
Where can I buy accessories (cases, screen protectors, batteries, etc) for my BLU device?
- If you wish to purchase batteries and parts for your device, please visit www.24hrsdeals.com. If the item is not listed, email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call them at 1-888-776-1288 as parts are always coming and going so keeping the site updated is difficult.